From Smart Job Board help
LinkedIn plug-in allows users registering / logging in to a job board using LinkedIn account, auto filling and synchronizing resumes, displaying Company Insider and User Profile Widgets, sharing jobs/resumes on LinkedIn, displaying LinkedIn People Search results with regular resume search results.
Note: LinkedIn Plug-in is not included in the standard software package and provided as an add-on for an additional cost. For more information, click here.
To make settings for the Facebook plug-in go to Admin Panel >> System Configuration >> Plugins >> LinkedinSocialPlugin.
On the opened page you will see the following form:
- LinkedIn API Key and Secret Key - follow the given instructions to get your own API Key and Secret Key and then paste them to these fields;
- User Group - select Users Group(s) which users should be able to use LinkedIn connect option;
- Allow Resume auto filling/synchronizing for Job Seekers - check this box to allow job seekers autofilling/synchronizing their resumes with LinkedIn profile;
- Display Company Insider widget in company info block - enable this option to allow employers displaying Company Insider Widget on a job details page in the “Company Info” block;
- Display LinkedIn user profile widget on Resume page - enable this option to allow job seekers displaying their brief info and a link to LinkedIn profile in User Info block on a resume details page;
- Allow LinkedIn People Search for Employers - enable this option to allow Employers including LinkedIn people search results into regular Resume search results;
- Allow Job Seekers to share Jobs on LinkedIn - enable this option if you want job seekers to be able to share certain jobs in their LinkedIn status.
Note: to see the description of the way LinkedIn Connect add-on works for users, click here