From Smart Job Board help
When you open the System Settings page you will see the General Settings section:
It contains the following settings:
-Site Title – enter the desired title of your site. The title is displayed on the top left corner of a browser window:
- Listing Picture Width - the width of pictures (in pixels) which users will upload for their listings;
- Listing Picture Height - the height of pictures (in pixels) which users will upload for their listings;
- Listing Thumbnail Width - the width of thumbnails created from pictures which users uploaded for their listings (pixels);
- Listing Thumbnail Height - the height of thumbnails created from pictures which users uploaded for their listings (pixels);
- Listing Picture Storage Method - you can select the preferred storage method pictures can be stored in the File System or in the Database;
- Radius Search Unit – determines whether zip code radius search will be in kilometers or miles;
- Upload file types – users will be allowed to upload only files of these types. Adding another file type to the field use comma sign for separation;
- Turn Comments on – check this box if you want Comments to be enabled on your site;
- Turn Ratings on – check this box if you want Ratings to be enabled on your site;
- Display 404 HTTP header for expired/deleted listings - enable this setting if you want 404 HTTP header to be displayed when users are trying to view details of expired or deleted listings;
- Enable Maintenance Mode - this mode allows accessing job-board front-end only from entered IP(s) or IP range, (use * for replacing one or several digits or use comma (,) to specify two or more IPs);
- Automatically Delete Expired Listings - admin can enable this setting for automatically delete all expired listings after a number of days preset by Admin.
- Use Autocomplete after - here admin can set the minimal number of symbols for autocomplete feature to start after;
- Enable autocomplete for 'Keywords' field on search forms - check this box if you want autocomplete feature to be enabled also for "Keywords" field on job board search forms;
After all settings are made – press the “Save” button at the bottom of the page.
Changes you made will be immediately applied to the system.